Alex Cochrane Architects seeks a post Part-II (or further) architect with interior design skills or an interior designer.
We are an experienced team of architects and designers with a real passion for our work. We have combined skills in architecture, interior design, construction and urban design. We work on a variety of projects of varying scales from residential to commercial to retail to art spaces.
We develop and deliver imaginative architectural and design solutions with integrity and precision.
We are a small but growing architectural and design studio formed in 2008 and we operate from a studio in the Earls Court area, west London.
The practice is looking for architects and interior designers who would be able to help develop and build a number of high-end retail and residential projects.
Applicants should at least be RIBA Part-II level or be qualified interior designers. A minimum of two years’ work experience is required.
Experience in high-end residential and retail projects along with good presentation and modeling skills is advantageous.
Candidates should have the following qualifications and abilities:
- a key interest and understanding of interiors (spatial design) and materials
- high quality graphic presentation and 3D rendering skills as well as good physical modelling skills
- experienced in technical drawing packages and specifications
- a keen interest in product and furniture design with a good understanding of the fabrication process
- be proficient in Vectorworks, Adobe Suite, SketchUp and Microsoft Office
- be able to work well in a team while taking responsibility for a number of packages from concept to completion
- good communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
An immediate start is preferred
How to apply
Please submit your CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org only if you have the above credentials. Please note Dezeen Job Application on correspondences with the practice.
Please ensure we do not receive files greater than 6MB.
Unfortunately, we can only respond to candidates that we invite for an interview.